Friday, April 3, 2009

Love to get fucked

Bocoup's Blog

Gender : Male
Age : 32
Member for 1 year

About Me

If you want to invite me as a friend, you have to:

- have some vids or pics of you in your profile;

- leave comments on my vids and/or my photos and/or my profile.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------

I'm a slim slutty bottom guy, always very horny. I like very much to suck cocks, but above all I love to open my ass for a top and get fucked hard and safe. My body is hairless and I've a smooth and tight ass.

Please, let me know, rate and comment my videos and pics. Thanks!

MORE ABOUT ME. Here is a questionnaire for bottom guys to describe me a little more (thanks to fredofmars for the translation).

- Are you completely bottom or mostly bottom?

I'm completely bottom, I'm often been fucked, i love to be fucked and it’s been a long time since I’ve never been top.


- How old were you when you were fucked for the first time? Did you love it?

I was 22 yo, I was versatile but I loved so much to be fucked that todays I'm just bottom, so yes I loved it!!


- The first time you’ve been fucked was it your boy friend or a sex bud?

It was my boyfriend.


- Your first time: did it hurt you?

No, just a little at the beginning, but I wanted it so much that it went easily.


- Out of ten sexual encounters, in how many are you usually fucked?

About 7/10.


- The younger man who fucked you?

Among the ones I know the age, 24 yo.


- The older man who fucked you?

Among the ones I know the age, 46 yo.


- The biggest cock that fucked you?

19 centimeters (about 7,5 inches)... Huge!


- The longest fuck you had?

About 2 hours, it was wonderful.


- Have you ever been fucked by different guys at the same time?

Yes, the maximum was 3 guys.


- Have you ever been fucked by 2 cocks at the same time in your ass?

No, never.


- Where are you the most frequently fucked?

Very common: in a bed.


- Have you ever been fucked outside? Where?

Yes, in parks and on beaches.


- Which position do you prefer? Top dominant or bottom dominating?

Sometimes, I come and sit over the top's dick and I ride, but it's rare. I prefer that the top dude dominates because I love when he expresses his manhood.


- What’s your favorite position at the beginning of the fuck?

Doggy style.


- What position do you recommend for beginners?

The bottom goes and sit above the top sex, so the bottom beginner can keep control of the velocity and the level of sodomy and he can stop when he wants in case of hurt lol


- What can make you moan during sodomy?

When the dick head touches my rectum deep.


- What kind of movements of the top guy gives you most pleasure?

I love when the guy takes different rhythms in penetration, from slow motion to quick and hard... Slow and smooth motion make my pressure go up but it's when the guy go hard in my ass with his cock well far in me and with quick, hard and intense motion that my orgasms are the best.

- Can you have an anal orgasm without cumming?

Yes and I prefer anal orgasm than dick cumming's ones, it stays longer and I can even have more than one anal orgasm with the same sodomy.


- Have you ever had trouble after been fucked?

Just a little bit of blood sometimes, because of the size of the cock that fucked me and the intensity of the fuck, but nothing serious.

Turn Ons

Top men (don't mind the age but a nice cock and a good fucker), big cocks, big cock-head, low-hanging balls, nudism, outdoor sex, getting fucked in all the positions in which the top is dominant.

Turn Offs

People who don't show themselves to the other people here in Xtube, people without any vids or pics of their own, people that invite me to be friend, but don't read my profile and don't leave any comment here. Too bad...

-------------------------------------
See Bocoup's video on Xtube.
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=oXShN_G425_&c=myv&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment