Saturday, May 23, 2015

Getting Naked with Clothed Friends by Jo Kristian




Kelly asked me if I might want to contribute to this blog, and because of that, I started to think of what was my first CMNM experience. I'm a 20 year old Norwegian student, by the way, but this happened the summer four years ago.


It all happened by coincidence. I was at a small get-together at a friend's place - a barbeque. We were six guys wearing shorts and t-shirts and enjoying the sun in the garden. The food was great and the beer (which we were actually too young to drink - by law) was also getting us in a good mood. One of my friends (his name was Martin), was telling a story and waving his hands when suddenly he happened to knock his beer into my lap. My shorts got soaked. He was very sorry, but offered to wash it for me, and, almost without thinking, I just pulled it off and let him walk away with it. I had been naked with these guys lots of times, in the locker rooms at school, but it didn't take me long to realize that I had never been naked while they were dressed. And at the same time, it dawned on me that there were houses nearby with windows facing this garden, which meant that I could be seen by strangers as well.

Obviously, this situation wasn't lost on the other guys either. They started to make all sorts of comments on the situation, including claiming (for no apparent reason) that I would not be able to get a hard-on in two minutes with all of them looking at me. This turned into a bet, which I won easily...

Actually, the evening ended with all of us going to a nude beach - I guess my nudity inspired them. However, what I remember most is the sensation of being the only one naked, with the attention I got because of it. Later, I've been naked with clothed people several times, and it tends to feel good. Clearly, there is some exhibitionism in this, partly there is also some love of being naked in nature, but there is also something else which is harder to pinpoint.

(And, by the way, later I found (the good way) that two of the five friends - in addition to me - were gay.)


























No comments:

Post a Comment