Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chances for flashing and CMNM experiences last summer



One of the times I almost forgot about was really one of the coolest CNMN   experiences I had for a long while. I stayed over in Waikiki over 6 days (at the hostel I mentioned in an earlier post). Apart from that, however, on Sundays,  there is a catamaran cruise which is mainly
reserved for gay and lesbians departing from Waikiki Beach at 1:00pm - you can get discounted tickets at  Angles (gay bar on Kuhio) and the 90-minute ride includes 4 drink tickets. It's advertised as clothing optional -
although I'd never seen anybody go naked on this cruise before (it was the 2nd time to take the cruise since they have advertized it as 'nude cruise.' It seems that actually boat operator and captain aren't really kept informed (at least they plead ignorance). 

nec_0012.jpg 

Previously cruises I had gone on were very tame - nobody got naked, but this time I simply was not going to be denied the chance to get naked in public in front of so many people. As we were boarding, I asked some of the guys if they were going to get naked later on. Nobody seemed eager but there were any flat denials either.

So .... when we got further out in the bay about 500 yards from shore, I asked the captain - a local
Hawaiian guy, if it OK if I got naked. He said he was told about that before - but I explained that the cruise was advertised that way and that I wouldn't be obscene or do anything to attract attention from other boats. So he consented. I was the only one to get nude and there were a  few women and also a group of 5 young Black doctors from Wash D.C. in town for a medical convention.
I sat with a very big local guy but he didn't get naked 
but seemed to enjoy having  me do so. The two young ship's mates on board took furtive looks, but they were nonchalant about having a naked haole dude on board. Later on, we got back closer to shore nearly the end of the cruise, I pulled on my trunks and then we asked about being able to stop for a swim so the captain agreed. 
It would have been great to have been naked - all of us jumping off of the boat and then remerging up the gangway between the two large rudder fins of the catamaran. It was a great cruise and being naked made it so much more fun. Unfortunately, nobody got any pics of me.

So upon returning home, I just had to get naked in public this weekend. So I went out to Arakawa River since it was sunny and warm (staying in Tokyo now). I can't swear that anybody really got a look at me.. although they were passing by while walking or biking back behind me at the crest of the hill (actual flood bank) along the river. There was a hurricane (tropical cyclone) just a few days ago that overflowed the river (and prevented me from getting out).

There is a flood plain between the river and a large embankment to prevent real damage - this plain is about 300-400 meters across and serves as various playing fields for amateur sports team and public recreational use. Because of the flooding,
nobody was playing yesterday, but the teams had gathered to try to cleaning things up.
I placed myself about 2/3 up the embankment and got naked. Cyclists on the main raid below could see - although they pedal
by so quickly that they don't have time to see much (or seem to care). The boys on the baseball time were involved in doing what they need to.. so they didn't seem to look up and over in my direction. I did get up a few times and it would have been obvious to 30-40 people that I was naked but it
seems nobody noticed. I was there to freshen up my tan and commune with nature, and not particularly into flashing anybody anyway. It sort of confirms my recent self-realizations.. I like being naked with people who like seeing (and being) naked too - I am more of a nudist and naturist than an exhibitionist I guess. 

The pic shows the ballfields (soccer, baseball) in the background and the road below me where cyclists frequently passed. Somebody 'could' see but they have to be looking up and trying to see if I'm nude. Most people don't expect to find a naked person in a public area like this so they just don't bother to look / search.

On the other hand, it's a different story for me.. I love to look (so I'm maybe as more or more voyeur than exhibitionist). In the places, sometime guys (alone or in groups) change clothes - strip down to get into athletic gear or vice-versa. 

I've seen many college age groups strip down - some do it modestly by wrapping a towel around them at they pull off their underwear. Other are more brazen and just strip naked and then don their soccer gear, etc. At other times, some guys stop and pull out their cocks to piss - I love it when the whole team of 
Japanese high school guys is told by their coach to take a piss break. They all line up in a row and pull out their cocks and piss.. occasionally I've been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of this scene and I really wish I had a camera (or could get away with a shot of this type of amusing (homoerotic) scene.
sb909pict0009a.jpg 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment