Friday, December 5, 2014

My summer sex journey



by sunbuns originally on Tribe. net and as sunbuns99 on JustUsBoys.com

 August 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM It's been a long hot summer, except for the last
couple of weeks when there's been rain (due to typhoons). Work hasn't been too bad, but there is a never ending stream of stuff to get done. That's all coming to a halt as I take my summer vacation (away from home, back to the US) beginning next week. I depart Aug 3 and arrive in Honolulu, where I'll stay until Sunday, Aug 7. Then I'll spend a few days on the Big Island (Hawaii), and then fly overnight to Nashville, where I will drive to Timberfell Lodge (practically a sex camp !! Whoa).  You'll get to ride along vicariously... so I hope it is (slightly) entertaining. Maybe you'll be inspired to share some of your own exploits from this summer, too.

A source of inspiration: A guy on Dudesnude (kylesj) http://www.dudesnude.com started a thread about sex vacations: He wrote: " I'd love to hear more from guys who have traveled around the world; spent all day doing the local sights and all night doing the local guys (the non-prostitute ones) :-) He asked, "Please also leave tips and ideas as to where the best places are for this activity and what to watch out for." He goes on to write about his own sexual 'vacation' to Bali.
--------------------------------------------

 "In Bali, the best place to stay (for this activity) is in Seminyak. It's right on the beach and easy access to tours to the rest of the island, great restaurants nearby and world-class spas (the real ones). Then at night after dinner, the 3 gay bars
right next to each other on the main street come alive with tons of guys. Lots of foreign and domestic tourists to pick up. They are mostly eager to hook up. Bonus points if your hotel is nearby (mine was 5 minutes walk away), so you can pick them up at the clubs and bring them home for some naked fun. The 3 nights I was there, I brought home different Indonesian guys each night for hot naked fun :-) Watch out for "money boys". Make sure to ask explicitly first before taking them home. You'd be amazed that even the hot gogo boys have the same needs as us :-) I took home a hot gogo boy once after his shift at the club. That was hot fun ;-)"
-----------------------------------------
 
Thanks, Kylesj. Sounds hot. I'm not so far from Bali and have never been. What you've described sounds hot. A few other people posted stories, but then the discussion got side-tracked a bit.

Kylesj decided to restart the discussion under a new thread: Traveling and having sex like a dog. That's certainly got my attention because at times I feel that exactly what I've done, and this summer vacation will be not different. I knew I wasn't the only one who does this kind of vacation with anonymous sex as one of the main activities. But it's interesting that we have a venue to share the stories and to give sexual travel advice. So I thought I would share my pleasures and keep a on-going list of my adventures as the vacation unfolds on my Tribe blog or on my Typepad blog: If you don't see any updates here, then try visiting my blogs.

 Travel Diary and Sexcapades: July 30 (Sat)

 In anticipation and due to the need for some long overdue relief, I decided to head to one of the local gay baths/sauna in downtown Tokyo. The rains has stopped and the sun had come and started heating up the humid air. I figured I'd be able to sunbathe practically naked on the rooftop of 24-Kaikan. I arrived at about 3:00pm and went immediately to the roof after getting checked in and changed. There wasn't much happening: I had bought a couple of cheeseburgers and two cans of Chuhai (a carbonated alcoholic drink (8% alcohol) popular all over Japan (originally made from first from potato vodka and soda).

As the sun decided to take a break, I also decided to go exploring in the bowels of the seven floor building for this all-male gay baths, sauna, and hotel. The fourth floor is a series of large rooms with rows of bunk beds and also futon beds.

Some guys pretend to sleep (or actually do sleep) on the futon (floor) or in the bunk beds. Other guys cruise around (in the almost darkened room) and feel up the 'sleepers' or approach another 'roamer' to coax him into some intimate kissing or more. Often, there are two (or more ) males engaged in some kind of gay sex openly so these rooms have great visual appeal for those too inhibited to dash right into the hunt. I usually stand next to one of the couples who are engaged in anal sex. While I don't usually fondle the guys or interfere, it's nice to see male lovemaking up close and personal... like a guy's cock into the asshole of his pleasure partner.

It's very stimulating to hear the grunts and moans that can be heard -- sometimes quite loudly - and to feel the bodies of other roaming viewers brush up beside and behind your own. Sometimes one of these guys will grab my towel (I rarely ever wear the gown that they give you at check-in), or not too infrequently, a guy who likes what he feels (and sees) will then huddle down in the lower bunk, and get his paws or his mouth around my now engorged cock. That happened a couple of times: once I had two guys in the lower bunk as I stood with my head just at eye level watching with a couple fucking on the top bunk, they were vying to see who could get his mouth on my dick. That kind of fun gets my sexual juices flowing pretty quickly -- in preparation for what will happen later on.

 One of those guys was eager to pull me down into the lower bunk, but - at least for now, I would have nothing of it. I didn't want to cum just yet and wanted to have a couple more hours of sex play for ejaculating. I went back upstairs to the sun roof, although by now it had started raining. So I made my way to the 3rd floor bath, shower stalls, and sauna area. I stopped to shampoo and shave at the long row of faucets and showers along the wall. In front of each of these is a large mirror which allows you to get a look at who's coming through the bath, and also get a peek at what's between the legs of the guys sitting on either side of you.

Next I went into the individual shower stalls area. In some of them, there are glory holes purposely made in the walls of the stalls so that you guys can suck cock; there are also smaller holes close to eye level so that you can peek into the next stall and see what's up.

Sure enough I entered one such stall, and I heard the door close in the adjoining one. As I rinsed off under the shower, the guy next to me kneeled down to look through the large suck holes. It was obvious he wanted to get some cock, and mine was not unwilling to oblige his craving. Man, was he good at it, too. He was a younger blonde guy, probably here on business from the US most likely.

Eventually, he got up and turned around because he wanted to have his ass plugged with my dick. So I'm fucking him through the glory hole as he bumps back against the wall. When I stopped (again not ready to cum and call it quits), he leaves the stall, but then I hear a light knock at my shower door. His ass was hot, but I'm not wanting to be so intense.. just a grazing for now, fella! I'll probably see him again later. So I went back upstairs and after drying off.

There are seven floors of this gay baths/sauna and hotel. The price is 2400 yen for 12 hours, which comes in handy if you need to spend the night. It is possible to sleep in the large group rooms, although you may have to put up with guys fucking next to you or someone prying under your covers, looking to suck some dick or get a ride on your erect penis (or give you one).

 Next I went into one of the smaller group rooms - one with only one bunk bed. This time I recognized one of the same guys who had been sucking me earlier. He was the one who had wanted to pull me down in the bunk. But now, he was sucking dick of a nice looking athletic guy as he reclined on the padded floor mattress. He raised his ass in the air and gestured that he wanted me to fuck him. Again, I was happy to pleasure the dude.

At first, the guy being sucked didn't quite get what was going to happen, but when I squatted down to enter the ass of cocksucker, the hunky guy didn't seem to care for such group action, so he pulled away, got up and left. The sucker was undeterred in his lust and wanted me to fuck him full on, slamming his ass hard.

We turned and twisted around so I could slice my sword up his buttocks at different angles. He moaned in ecstasy. But I was still not ready to cum. So after a few more minutes, when he tried to turn over once again, I pulled out and stood up, telling him I wanted to take a rest.

 To be continued .... P.S. Tomorrow (Aug 3) is the beginning of my vacation. So I'll be in Honolulu when I next write more or add to this. P8100178 I'm heading directly to the hostel, and then getting my ass on Diamond Head Beach, where there is always some cruising going on. If I get lucky, I'll have more stories to tell in a day or so. -------

Now, it is August 6 (Sat). I have been in Honolulu since Wednesday. The stay at the hostel is OK, although the nights seem to be extremely noisy. This time around the hostel management isn't doing too much to combat the perennial noise of drunken and excited guests who like to play music, drink and sometimes argue or at least talk too loudly half way through the night. The other side of it is that my roomies are the intrepid types. Four or five of them had a plan - almost a pact - to climb the forbidden 'stairwell to heaven' night hike and to watch the sunrise in the green steeply inclined heights of the Pali Mountain range. So for the last two nights they have gone to bed as early as 9:30pm in order to get up a 3:00am.

You see.. there's a guard posted at the beginning of the trail to prevent people from entering it (not sure why but it's probably on commercial property). It's a 3000 step climb to the top once you enter the trail proper - more like a staircase I gather.. but if you arrive too late, you'll be barred from entering. So the challenge is to reach the entrance at an early enough hour to avoid the posting the guard, but not too early that you'll have to spend most of the night in the dark at top waiting for the sunrise.

The first night they couldn't manage to find the entrance and when they finally did, the guard turned them away. So they staged the trek once again last night and were finally successful. Evidently it is well worth the trip.. although they described ascending a more than 45 degree inclined stairway with little or no railing in the middle of night. The climb sounds terrifying to someone who has problems with vertigo - although they said it was actually easier because it was so dark. Coming down after the sunrise was easier than ascending but I'm certainly not so convinced.

Sex adventures: I went out the first afternoon to Diamond Head Beach and got naked on the slopes of the cliff (more like a rocky hillside with trees and bushes as cover). I stayed in the shade to avoid getting really sunburnt on my first day on Oahu, which is something I have had to learn to do from lack of precaution on previous trips. It was only mildly cruising and I had no takers nor the chance to get some dick on this outing. However, later that night, I went to Max's Gym, the local gay sauna and also training gym (actually it's separated into two different parts so I've never even been into the gym part).

It was pretty dead except for one guy in his late 30s who seemed to really enjoy
sucking my cock. We kept running into each other in the video room, the dark room maze and he was happy to chow down on my dick. Eventually we started playing around with a third guy, who ended up realizing that I liked a little butt play. Once he put a finger up my ass, and had me bend over again the wall, it wasn't long before I came and splattered a big load on the floor.

 The next day I took it easy and spent a good bit of it making changes to my travel schedule. I have decided to spend time in the Bay Area instead of going to the Timberfell Lodge Mr. Timberfell Contest. Actually, my friend John (from Hawaii), who's now living again in Boston (his 'real' home), told me a couple of weeks ago he wouldn't be able to come down to Tennessee while I was at Timberfell. So that made it less attractive. Also, I decided to look into real estate investments in Monterey County instead of sucking dick in rural backcountry of Tennessee.

 Last night (Friday, Aug 5) I went again to Max's. It was a bit more lively this time. I have several guys who jumped on the 'new guy' on the block (me.. being a visitor to Honolulu), and one of them (who had disgusting tobacco breath) wanted to swallow my cock and balls all at once. We played tag and bag games - chasing each other around the various rooms with the interspersed involvement of 3-4 more horny dudes until finally we ended up in a mass of naked bodies in the darkroom. One guy acted like he wanted to get fucked but that turned out to be a little bit too much excitement for me.. and so I spilled my seed long before I had a chance to take him up on his offer of tight ass.

 August 9 - August 11
         I got to SFO last night but was too tired to go out to Blow Buddies as I had planned. I'm not really that much into sucking dicks... don't get me wrong, I can do it and especially enjoy when the guy gets off on it. But doing a dozen big cocks in a row can actually make you throat raw (or worse) and makes your jaws tired.

Anyway, I spent Tuesday at Beach 67 (next to Waialea Beach in South Kohala, between Puako and Hapuna Beach Resort on the old dirt trail that leads of the old Puako Road, it's a quarter mile or so off the main highway H 11. I stayed there from about 11:00am til 4:00pm and ending up getting too much sun - although I did stay out of the direct sun and used sunscreen too. On Wednesday, August 10, I traveled to San Francisco.

 The next afternoon, I went to The Water Garden in San Jose. I spent the afternoon
cruising guys in this hot and upgraded gay sauna. The hottest guy was a late 30-something Vietnamese guy. He was a top and I only got to watch him fuck and be sucked. Unfortunately, I never did get a taste of his substantial cock, although there was a time when I probably had a chance. From August 14 - August 20 I was visiting my parents' home in the southern US. No much chance to get away for some clandestine sex.. I ended up sunning myself naked in their huge 3-acre backyard and masturbated. See the photos in my Tribe photo gallery.

August 21 Back in Honolulu (in transit overnight). I went to Max's Gym. I ended up getting to fuck a white guy about my age. He had a big cock but only wanted to suck mine and then get fucked bareback. Of course, I
pulled out before I came. We were getting intimate in the backroom dark 'maze' but I was too excited to hold off when more guys started crowding around to watch.

 August 22 - Oct I'll be in Tokyo (on assignment)..  Hope to get soon to the banks of the Tama River for some naked sunbathing, and I'll surely be getting laid at the 24-Kaikan baths before the week's out.

 Cheers, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment